Egon Engineering, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY) respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, and applies the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing of data for which THE COMPANY is responsible complies with the aforementioned regulations.
Personal data will only be obtained by THE COMPANY for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which they have been obtained. In order to access the contents of the COMPANY's web pages, the user must be of legal age. The User declares that the data provided are true and correct, and undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any changes that may occur in the same.
THE COMPANY has a web page and has data collection forms on it, so that users of the page can contact the company or send their queries and suggestions, it must comply with the legal requirements in terms of data protection, in this case, the present clause can be attached to the form.
THE COMPANY wishes to protect and respect your privacy, for which we adopt the security measures established in the legal regulations. Below, we explain how and why we collect your data.
- Person responsible for the processing of your data
Egon Engineering, S.L.
Contact details: San Miguel de Atxa Street, Nº4
01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Basque Country).
info @ egon.eus / (+34) 945 650 147.
- Purpose of data collection
- To deal with requests and requests made by the user through the website.
- To send information, advertising and commercial promotion of products, services and activities in the food and beverage sector by any means, including electronic means (e-mail or equivalent means, such as sms).
- To know your opinion and assessment and to keep you up to date with activities, news, special offers and promotions of THE COMPANY of interest to you.
- Analysis and elaboration of commercial profiles based on the information provided in order to search for and offer you, by any means, content of interest to you, using profiling techniques to carry out targeted advertising and direct marketing.
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the interested party: A) does not request its deletion or rectification; B) does not object to the processing or; C) in those cases in which their authorisation is required, does not withdraw their consent. In any case, at the most, they will be kept blocked for an additional period of three years, in order to attend to possible claims.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the express consent of the data subject.
- Receiver of the data
The data will be processed exclusively by and for THE COMPANY. No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information
You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection at our head office at San Miguel de Atxa Street, number 4 - 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Basque Country).
THE COMPANY assures you of the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the security of the same, adopting the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access. As long as you do not inform us to the contrary, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any variation and that you maintain your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes.