This website uses its own and third party cookies to give you the best user experience.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Their usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personalisation of content, usage statistics, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
Cookies can in no case be considered as a computer virus.
They do not damage the computer or slow down its operation in any way.
You can delete our cookies at any time, or refuse them by configuring your web browser.
Cookies are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user).
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for us to recognise the browsers of registered users after they have authenticated themselves for the first time, without them having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them.
The cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers.
The user has the possibility of configuring their browser to notify them on screen of the reception of cookies or to prevent the installation of cookies on their hard drive.
Please refer to your browser instructions and manuals for further information.
- Types of Cookies used.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data on the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may use the following:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify and maintain the user's session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- Permanent cookies: These are those that are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They make it possible to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
- Statistical analysis cookies: These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data provided by the users.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may be installed on some websites to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services of Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google+, youtube.
- Cookie Management
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal. This is a complementary guarantee to those described above, in which the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time with the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow you to set specific rules for managing cookies by website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust. In some browsers you can activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You will still be able to visit our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
From your computer you can delete the cookies installed in each browser you use. The "cookies" are installed in each browser used to visit us, and therefore you must delete them from each of them.